Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (belated)



We had burnt pizza and watched a scratched DVD from the library ("Desk Set"). Loved it!!! So memorable and so fun!

Maybe it's not too late to write some awesome Valentine poems for Jeff and Ryan to keep up with the Neeley tradition. Growing up my dad wrote a poem for each of us and left it on the porch with a treat, rang the doorbell and ran. As we got older he just left it on the kitchen table. Valentine's Day was my favorite holiday because of it. My dad taught me that it is a day to have tons of fun serving others.

Happy Valentine's Day (a bit late). Hope it was a wonderful day for all of you! We love all y'all!

1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks so cute and good! It doesn't look burnt. I think that is so cute that your dad would do that. I would have to say Valentines is not my favorite holiday am Im looking for ways for me to enjoy it. I'm not much of a poem writer, but I'll have to start doing that but with letters instead.

    ReplyDelete