Monday, February 21, 2011

Eat your veggies

A few weeks ago we found a cheap high chair on craigslist, cleaned it up, added a few parts that were missing...and he loves it! (Daddy loves not having to wear Ryan's cereal himself)




Loves cereal & learning to eat more of it


Does not, however, love green beans.




We tried giving him green beans for the first time on Saturday. He made some pretty awesome disgusted faces, but kept going for more. I am determined to help my kids learn to love vegetables though...Sneaky mom just adds them to his cereal now & no more disgusted faces at the dinner table (except for the ones Jeff makes when eating veggies, that is) :)

I have a fabulous video of the event on my camera, but no idea how to download it onto my computer (not so technologically savvy, I know). So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment