Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was awesome! My brother Bryan came down from Oklahoma City. Trisha cooked a smorgaborg: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, pineapple, macaroni and cheese, sweet potato casserole, green beans, cream cheese pie, razzleberry pie and ice cream. It was excellent!

We were also excited by a deal we got shopping Saturday morning: a scanner, fax, copier, printer and photo editor from HP for $25! (I love the goodwill store...)

Happy Thanksgiving from the Grittons -

Jeff Gritton




4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. It's really hard to put together a meal that big. For some reason Darren and I always lucked out in Nebraska and had friends invite us over for Thanksgiving. Hey...that is a pretty awesome copier/fax machine. Maybe you can go to Goodwill and find a new camera with more than 2 megapixels? Just kidding...but seriously, your pictures are kind of blurry and hazy looking for some reason. I can't really tell if it's you in the pictures or some other curly brown haired girl and her blonde haired husband living in a suburb town in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's on our Christmas wish list. Any recommendations? We are trying to research cameras. I don't know what happened to mine...it used to be fine. I can't figure out if I just have to change the mode or something...or if it's some other fundamental problem that will just require replacing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darren and I are getting a Canon A1100IS. It is only $130 and comes with 12 megapixels, 4x optical zoom, and the prestigiousness that is Canon. Consumer Reports rates it as the best point and shoot, also the cheapest. Can't ask for better than that! Good luck with that venture. We are excited to see you in a week and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you guys going to update your blog anytime soon? I like your printer and all but I think you might have a little bit more exciting pictures :) I was just checking in to see how you guys are doing. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete