Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Edison

Happy Birthday Edison!!!

This blog is for my nephew, Edison, who loves "Wiggles" so much that he won't go to bed until he knows that "the wiggles went to sleep."

We went to San Antonio this weekend, where we found "Wiggles World" at their Six Flags. I bet you never knew that the Wiggles live in San Antonio, did you? So here's to you Edison...

(and yes, I admit, it may be a little bit of bribery since he will want to see them so badly in person that his parents just might come to Texas for a vacation). :0)












Happy happy birthday Edison! I can't believe that you are 2 years old now! We love you so much!

Love,

Auntie Trish

2 comments:

  1. www2wwsesrrfnhfnmfmffh/tggghghbghrfthgthbgf. Thanks Aunt Trisha! E#It888i98 *L*ov8e 7you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Have a Wiggly Day" sign. It sounds like something Jeff might say!

    ReplyDelete