Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome to Texas

My mom and dad came to visit us here in Texas at the beginning of October. But since our silly little computer wouldn't let us download pictures (or maybe it was my silly little camera)...I couldn't post this until now. Not with pictures anyway.

It was so much fun having my parents here!

We went to the ostentatious Galleria mall (4 levels, with an ice skating rink in the middle). We ate yummy dessert at The Grand Lux (an up-scale Cheesecake Factory). We got key lime pie and Red Velvet cake to share. Yummy!

We also ate at "Whataburger"












And went to the Fort Worth Zoo.






I loved the orangutan! He was so much fun to watch as he played with this blanket. He was practicing for Halloween, I'm sure. Looks like he has the ghost thing down.

Watching conference with them was so nice. I always love General Conference! We got to watch it online this year. We also went to the Stake Center for one session.

We went to 'Dat's Good 'Que for dinner to keep the Neeley tradition of barbeque following priesthood (only we had to do it before). Then my mom and I made homemade cinnamon rolls while the boys went to priesthood (to keep the Gritton tradition).


It was so much fun having you guys here! We love having people come to visit (hint, hint).



1 comment:

  1. I dont know how I missed your post. Just realized you did this and I guess it was 2 weeks ago? anyways looks like you guys had fun with your parents. Its always fun when people come visit. Im excited to see you guys at Christmas. Cant believe its only about a month away.

    ReplyDelete