Friday, August 20, 2010

Ryan Jeffrey

August 13th
7 lbs, 13 oz
20 inches


He has a little bit of strawberry blonde hair, chubby cheeks that are oh so fun to kiss, is a good eater, and he is so patient & sweet with his new parents. We sure do love him!

We know what you really want is pictures (& we don't blame you, because he is adorable!)...so we will post some more information later on regarding how we chose his name, the delivery, etc. So without further adieu...presenting Ryan Jeffrey



Healthy baby, happy parents!



The day we got home from the hospital (& no - you're never too young to choose sides) :)



Jeff will be such a good dad!



Grandma saves the day! My mom came in from Salt Lake on the 14th. I had just gotten home from the hospital about an hour before her flight landed. Jeff went to pick her up from the airport. I thought I would feed him and get him all ready to meet his grandma in style. As I was feeding him he had his first (of many- I'm sure) blowout. It was all over him, me, pillow case, bedding, etc. Needless to say, grandma was welcomed with a "help!" from the back bedroom. She has saved the day since she has been here as I've been trying to adjust to his newborn schedule and everything else.



Almost a smile...His face has changed SO much over the past 10 days!



He is so incredibly sweet!



First car trip



What do you mean it's not time to eat yet?!?



Enough with the pictures already!



This little monkey is ready for bed



Sleeping in with mom

Hope you enjoyed the pictures. We love all of you! Sometimes it is hard to be far from family and close friends. But we are giving our little Ryan lots of hugs and kisses on your behalf. :) You are always in our thoughts and prayers.

We are so happy and couldn't feel more blessed. Life is good! We hope all is well with all of you too.

5 comments:

  1. Trisha Congrats, he is just so cute and adorable. Enjoy this time, the baby stage is just one of my favorite. Keep us all posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie!! Congrats and I wish you a speedy recovery. These next few months will be a blur of feedings, blow outs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so cute! You forget just how small they are. Crazy to think Breckyn used to be that little. I bet it was so nice to have you mom out there. Its crazy how much your life changes once the baby is born. But they are so much fun! Glad you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. I can look at them all day and everyday and not get sick of them (and trust me I have). He is a cutie, I just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sorry im just now commenting, i some how missed this post before? not sure why, anyway....CUTENESS!!! he is adorable and i can't wait to meet him! you all look so happy and natural:) Im not suprised by that at all, two amazing people, making two amazing parents:)

    love you all!!:)

    ReplyDelete