Friday, March 9, 2012

 Our Anniversary
December 30, 2011

3 years ago Jeff and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. Best decision ever! :) We have certainly had times of bliss and times of trial - usually a little of both intertwined. How grateful I am for Jeff, he truly is my "help meet" in every sense of the word. I am looking forward to the rest of our lives together and into the eternities. I am excited to see what adventures lie ahead. And I am enjoying the adventures that we are having right now. Some day we will look back with fondness as we remember the years of night school, busy church callings, and an active toddler. Life is so good.

 
 For my Christmas present Jeff booked the hotel room where we stayed 3 years ago. So sweet of him! It was fun to reflect on the 3 years since we were there last time. I love the bookcase that opens up to a bathroom decorated as if you are looking at a view of Washington DC in the evening, from your own patio.


Thanks for watching Ryan for us grandma Gritton!








No comments:

Post a Comment