Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Grandpa and Grandma Neeley Visit (October 2011)

Am I really that behind on blogging? ...Yes. But 15 minutes here and there will catch me up.

My parents came to visit October 2011. I don't want to forget all of the fun times we had, and well...I'm terrible at scrapbooking. So here is to the memories of it all. :)




 They flew into San Antonio - so we got to spend the day at the riverwalk and Alamo.


The Texas State Aquarium. The dolphin show is pretty fun. We love having a membership there. Ryan loves it more and more every time we go. The last time I went with him (a few weeks ago) I brought his animal book with us. I pointed to the dolphin in the book and then the real dolphin. He was so excited! It was so fun to see.
 Whataburger by the Bay
 We took a little walk along the Bay & got to see some pretty cool fishing boats.


 Playing at the beach on Padre Island.


 The USS Lexington.
We went out to lots of restaurants while they were here too - which is always fun. Ryan was actually pretty well behaved. He loved all of the attention. Come again soon mom and dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment