Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Conference Weekend

Here is what our conference weekend looked like...

We listened to conference on KSL radio online from Jeff's laptop - isn't technology amazing?!? We did go to the church to watch one session. Our neighbors went with us and I think they enjoyed it. How could they not? :)



Jeff and I piled some of Ryan's toys on the bed and strategically stretched ourselves out on any side of the bed that Ryan may roll off of. It actually worked pretty well. His favorite toy may have been the plastic container from diaper wipes...go figure.



I love how there is always something that seems so personalized to you as you listen to conference (as Elder Holland said). For me it was President Monson's talk on the temple - can't wait to read it/study it!

Love all y'all; Ryan and I are excited to see some of you soon...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend. So excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I can't believe how much Ryan looks like jeff in that picture where he is eating his baby food! He is getting big fast but we are excited to see him in person in a week! Good luck with the plane ride.

    ReplyDelete