Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Beach

Ryan went to the beach as a newborn, but stayed in his carseat the whole time and was only out long enough for a quick picture. I've been thinking about going back to the beach for awhile now...but just haven't. I guess our weekends get real busy real quick.



Well, this last week I went with some of my girl friends and their kids. We went during the day so it wasn't crowded at all. I wasn't sure if Ryan would enjoy it or not, but the verdict is in...he LOVES the beach! He could not get enough of picking up the sand and letting it run through his fingers. I must admit, I felt like he enjoyed the beach more than I did. I was so nervous that he might pick up a cigarette butt in the sand, or get sand in his mouth, or get sunburned (even with sunscreen and a nice cloudy day), or need to nurse (which wouldn't be so discreet on a windy beach). I'm sure I will get less nervous the more we go. And I'm sure we'll go back - since the beach is only 30 mins away and apparently Ryan loves it!



The babies took a good nap after. :0)



Ryan with his cute little friend, Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment