Monday, November 15, 2010

Ryan's recent accomplishments

Ryan is changing more and more every day! He is getting so much bigger - longer especially. I don't want to forget all of the cute little things...so here are his recent accomplishments.

He is becoming more and more interested and focused when you talk with him, play with him, or read to him. I had to take a picture of Jeff reading to him - Ryan had his little hand on Jeff's arm as Jeff read. It was so cute!

Holds onto keys and rattles better, although not too interested in them yet.

Tummy time is less exhausting now than it has been in the past. He keeps his head up for long periods of time & is trying desperately to roll over.

He has also found his thumb and is taking a bottle much better now. Now that he is taking a bottle a little better I feel like I can leave him for short periods of time without planning it all around his feedings. Jeff and I left him with a friend (for the first time) Saturday for about an hour and a half while we went jogging & grabbed a bite to eat. It was so hard to be away from him, but good to spend some time alone with Jeff. Jeff and I would love to do a session together in the temple when we go to Salt Lake, and now that he takes a bottle a little better it is a little easier to think of leaving him with family.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to meet little Ryan! We'll make a trade with you--if you'll watch my kiddos on the morning of the 15th (if you are in town) we will gladly take Ryan a couple of nights for you guys so you can go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple (conveniently located 2 minutes from our home) and to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so willing to make the trade! I'm so excited to see little Edi and Luke again. And yes, we get into town the 14th - so that will work out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Jeff coming into town with you, or after you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff is coming out about a week after we get there.

    ReplyDelete