Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall

I love the Fall! I love sweaters and hot chocolate, leaves falling, holidays, and crisp air.

About a week ago (November 6th to be exact, I remember because I was SO excited) I went jogging in the afternoon and it felt like Fall!!! Finally! There were leaves on the ground, people doing yard work, and the air felt more crisp. There are still days that it feels more like Spring to me than Fall, but for the most part it feels like Fall. I think it will always seem strange to see the palm trees in the Fall though. The leaves don't change colors, but there are beautiful sunsets and the air feels more crisp outside. When I got back from jogging Jeff was setting up the Christmas Tree, now that is strange - it is just beginning to feel like Fall! He made a "countdown chain" for when we go to Salt Lake for Christmas too. :)











Fall here: Some mornings are actually cool enough for a sweater.


The AC doesn't really turn on at night anymore (it is set at 78). High tomorrow is 73 and overnight low 59. Can you tell that I'm trying to tempt y'all in coming to visit? :) I wonder how little Ryan will do in the cold cold cold in Salt Lake. He has only felt cold, like 60s cold before.

No comments:

Post a Comment