Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life's Lessons 101:

Question: So what would happen if I accidentally put 1/2 tsp baking soda in my sugar cookie dough instead of baking powder? (this is all hypothetical of course)

Answer: Don't get distracted when you get to that part of the recipe (or else your husband might have to run to WalMart to buy cookies before Enrichment starts).



Life Lesson learned: I guess doing the little things right does matter...unless you don't really care what the end result is.

Hmm...Maybe I could share that with my Primary kids on Sunday. As long as I'm not sharing the cookies. I don't think they need any more sugar. :0)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. I've always wondered what would happen if I did that...thanks for answering that question! It's amazing how some white powder that looks alike could make a food so different...Alton Brown would know why (Good Eats guy).

    ReplyDelete